6 Bedroom Detached House for sale in Old Grove Green, Weavering, Maidstone
A substantial detached Grade II Listed 15th century Hall House with a Georgian/Victorian addition and affords spacious and adaptable accommodation which has a wealth of exposed timbers and Inglenook fireplaces.
We believe the adjacent detached barn has permission to convert into a separate dwelling and is available for sale by separate negotiation.
The property is situated in a unique position in the old part of Grove Green in a conservation area and lies between Maidstone and Bearsted. There are a good range of shops and schools in Weavering and Mote Park, a local beauty spot, is close by. Maidstone, the county town of Kent, is approximately 2? miles distance, where all a... Read more
- 6 bed Grade II Listed Hall House
- 4 Reception Rooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility & Laundry Rooms
- Detached Double Garage with Studio above
- Large Private Gardens with Working Well
- Secluded Grounds of Approx 0.3 of an Acre
- Character Features. EPC Exempt
- Detached barn available by separate negotiation