3 Bedroom Cottage for sale in Sutton Street, Bearsted, Maidstone
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
A charming mid-18th century semi-detached period cottage situated in a choice position in the popular area of Roundwell close to the Woodland Trust.The village of Bearsted is within easy walking distance where there are a comprehensive range of shops, schools, doctors surgery, picturesque Village Green, restaurants, inns, parish church and London line station.
The property has a wealth of period features and includes gas fired central heating, double glazed sash windows, fitted kitchen, luxury shower room, exposed timbers and tasteful decor throughout.The secluded gardens are a distinct feature of the property and have a depth of approximately 110ft to the rear.
A RARE OPPO... Read more
- Mid-18th Century semi-detached period cottage
- Village location close to Woodland Trust
- 3 bedrooms, cloakroom en-suite
- Luxury downstairs shower room
- Attractive living room, period features
- Good sized fitted kitchen
- 110ft secluded feature rear gardens
- Large detached garage
- Off-road parking for 2 vehicles
- GFCH, DG, EPC: E