4 Bedroom Detached House for sale in Church Lane, Shadoxhurst, Ashford
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
** NO FORWARD CHAIN **
A fine detached mid-19th Century country house situated amidst delightful gardens of approximately a fifth of an acre featuring a natural pond.
Shadoxhurst is served by several shops, junior school, parish church and inn. The market town of Ashford is some 6 miles distance where there is a comprehensive range of shops, schools, access to the M20 motorway and international railway station with a fast service to London and the Continent.
The property has most attractive elevations of mellowed brick partially relieved by tile hanging under a tiled roof, and has the benefit of oil fired central heating, part double glazing and internal window sh... Read more
- Detached mid-19th century country house
- Village location, close to Ashford
- 2 reception rooms & study
- Kitchen & utility room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 4 beds, bathroom with separate WC
- Detached garage, excellent parking & turning area
- Garden store, enclosed gardens featuring natural pond
- OFCH, Part DG, EPC: F Requires modernisation
- NO FORWARD CHAIN